Don’t worry—here are some similar options
11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Spend a day touring the turquoise lakes, whitewater falls, and pristine forests of Plitvice Lakes National Park on a full-day trip from Zagreb. Navigating Croatia’s windy roads can be stressful on your own, so sit back and enjoy the Croatian countryside and let someone else do the driving. You’ll stop by the village of Rastoke, where waterfalls cascade through town, before heading to Plitvice Lakes for a guided tour.
- See the famous waterfalls and lakes of Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Visit the fairytale village of Rastoke known for its mills and waterfalls
- Tour includes park entry fees and guided tours of Plitvice and Rastoke
- Enjoy convenient round-trip transportation from central Zagreb
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Professional/Local guide at the National Park
Walking tour of the National Park
Food and drinks
Entrance ticket to the National Park
Departure & Return
Gajeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please have cash with you in HRK for the entrance ticket: * Entrance fees into the National Park Plitvice Lakes: Adult tickets: April, May, and October 180 HRK, June to September 200 HRK. Student tickets: April, May, and October 110 HRK, June to September 125 HRK. Children 7-17 years: April, May, and October 50 HRK, June to September 70 HRK. Children 0-6 years: free of charge. • Students must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum travelers per product: 3 pax
- Due to situation tours can be canceled one day before the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY GRAY LINE d.o.o.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Plitvice Lakes Small Group Guided Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Plitvice Lakes Small Group Guided Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Plitvice Lakes Small Group Guided Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Plitvice Lakes Small Group Guided Tour from Zagreb?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 63086P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingZagrebBus Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkNature and Wildlife - Plitvice Lakes National ParkFull-day Tours - Plitvice Lakes National ParkBus Tours - LjubljanaNature and Wildlife - LjubljanaFull-day Tours - LjubljanaBus Tours - GrazNature and Wildlife - GrazFull-day Tours - GrazCategory
Zrinjevac Park (Nikola Subic Zrinski Square)Mirogoj CemeteryMuseum of Broken Relationships (Muzej Prekinutih Veza)Croatian Museum of Naive Art (Hrvatski Muzej Naivne Umjetnosti)Museum of IllusionsMount Medvednica (Sljeme)Zagreb 360 Observation Deck (Zagreb Eye)Strossmayer Promenade (Strossmayerovo Setaliste)SamoborCroatian National Theatre (HNK Zagreb)Zagreb Museum of Contemporary Art (Muzej Suvremene Umjetnosti)King Tomislav Square (Trg Kralja Tomislava)Ban Jelacic Square (Trg Bana Jelacica) Zagreb Botanical GardenSt. Mark's Church (Crkva Svetog Marka)Lotrscak TowerMedvedgrad CastleBundek City Park (Gradski Park Bundek)Art Pavilion