Top Asia Night Tours
493 results | All Asia Tours
* A traveler said: "Ha not just introduced me to food but talked about the neighborhoods we walked through. A variety of foods, tastes and sights!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night tour through Singapore, it was a great snapshot of all the sites Singapore has to offer. Awesome tour of a beautiful city.. Travelled with teens ages 13 & 14 would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Very good value for money. The food was delicious and plenty. We had drag queens which was delightfu and funnyl to watch. A must see if you are in Bangkok."
* A traveler said: "I cannot think of a better experience then going on a country wide tour of Chinese delicacies all while walking within 5 city blocks. I am a foodie and this was the best way to combine that, culture and friendship. Doing it again at our next stop!!! —>Bangkok"
* A traveler said: "The food tour was a fabulous experience. I loved being lead to local, out of the way restaurants. We toasted with and talked to the locals which was such an uplifting experience. Our female guide was so helpful even regarding how to get back to the hotel. The food was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Delicious food with a friendly, knowledgeable guide. We did this tour on our second day in Hanoi and it was a great way to sample local cuisine, eat at local restaurants off the beaten path and see various sights. Definitely a worthwhile experience!"
* A traveler said: "Really good fun trip. Excellent way to experience good street food and Jay was a brilliant guide checking who wanted spicy and who didn’t. We finished the evening with very full tummies!!"
* A traveler said: "Meeting Rod was awesome. He was of not one of the most down to earth people I ever met in my life. He showed us around the coolest parts of osaka and met some of the coolest locals you would ever meet. From the local food to the feet drinks combined with Rod experience, you are guaranteed memories that will last for ages."
* A traveler said: "Nothing to add to be honest. Proper pub crawl mostly with westerners (normal). Cool guys. Nice night out."
* A traveler said: "Kelly is the best guide ever! She led us to the most delicious foods, answered all of our cultural questions, taught us how to cross the busy streets, and made us feel very comfortable exploring Hanoi’s Old Town. Best tour we’ve ever done!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and experience! Our guide made sure to give us the best experience ever and we had a blast!!"
* A traveler said: "This is my second time with them on this boat and it was great. Yes when comes to tipping the bartender points at The tips bowl but with a smile. It was 7 of us so we told him we’d take care of him at the which we highly did. Over all great views on top boat outside."
* A traveler said: "I am so glad I did this tour. It was very informative, I learned a lot about different kinds of Japanese food. I’d like to thank Shaun for his wonderful and professional touring."
* A traveler said: "Great food tour around the old town of Hoi An our guide was friendly and informative and the food was good"
* A traveler said: "The boat ride was fun but dinner at Jumbo was better. We also took great pictures from the lookout on the Peak."
* A traveler said: "Mie was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable about the history of the area. It was fascinating to learn all about the Gion district. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "As a foreigner during the Corona crisis, this tour was the only one which did not cancel and Alana spend significant efforts to get the River Cruise tickets organized upfront. We had a great time with a wonderful spot on the boat, a lot of background information and some nice dinner at the restaurant. 100% recommended!"
* A traveler said: "In my opinion, local food is very important to know as much as famous sites. We really went in areas where alone there is no chance to get there. We really tasted a lot of different dishes ( you better come with an empty stomach) and got all the appropriate explanations"
* A traveler said: "Tom was a great tour guide. Good local knowledge and food suggestions We definitely tried food we would not have known about otherwise and all was delicious. He easily adapted to my food preferences no pork or beef"
* A traveler said: "The girls were were great, gave us a history & why things are as they are, friendly & professional. Our drivers are lovely people, so easy to talk with & eat with."
* A traveler said: "Yuko and her assistant were very helpful and thoughtful tour guides. We ate yummy food and learned a lot about Japanese culture. As an FYI- if you do not eat pork, this is probably not the best tour for you."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Skip-the-Line Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Semenggoh Nature Reserve
- Okinawa City (Okinawa-shi)
- Xian Great Mosque
- Gurudwara Sis Ganj Sahib
- Shuyuanmen Pedestrian Street
- Tokyo Skytree
- Kehen Temple (Pura Kehen)
- Sri Chamarajendra Park (Cubbon Park)
- Do Temple (Den Do)
- Casa Manila
- Meiji Shrine (Meiji Jingu)
- Doi Suthep–Pui National Park
- Shanghai Museum (Shanghai Bowuguan)
- Gurudwara Bangla Sahib
- Yangshuo Park
- Sheung Wan
- Ninh Binh
- 798 Art District
- MBK Center
- Ganga Sagar (Sagar Island)