Top Australia & the Pacific Kid-Friendly
61 results | All Australia & the Pacific Tours
* A traveler said: "An absolutely beautiful zoo, even though a number of the animals were unavailable for viewing. The behind-the-scenes experience was well worth the cost. Our guide was informative, and very entertaining. Particularly enjoyed learning about "Drop Bears"! Highly recommend to all."
* A traveler said: "It was a busy day but not so busy that you couldn’t see anything properly, good set up, great weather"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our day all the staff and volunteers were very friendly and helpful. Also the young man Corey in one of the gift shops was very pleasant"
* A traveler said: "We thought everything was great. Very clean and well ran. The croc show at 3 was probably our highlight. Would recommend it to everyone."
* A traveler said: "I haven't been to the aquarium for many years - so we were pleasantly surprised with some of the new displays and rooms. My young daughter was in awe of all the fish as she walked under the sea. Walking through the aquarium took me back to when I was a kid ogling at the tanks. It was a truly magical time."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic time with a little excitement and much more enjoyment! I would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing quality goid and aquarium experience . Ensure you leave a whole day to see and hear the shows ."
* A traveler said: "Great trip, lots of interesting places to go to before the visit to see the little penguins. Our tour guide told us lots of fascinating stories too."
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour through the zoo. Learning about the animals of Australia and walking among some of them was a treat. We were able to see up close the Koala bears and feeding the wallaby. Informative and fun."
* A traveler said: "Great staff, very friendly. Great to be toured by a whale researcher - very passionate. Also, because of the smaller, faster vessel, we were able to go to whale sightings faster! I would recommend this company to anyone!"
* A traveler said: "Healesville Sanctuary gave us the opportunity to introduce our international tour friend on her first Australian visit to the animals. We spent about 5 hours meandering around and getting a glimpse of the habitat and making new Aussie animal friends and the experience was fantastic."
* A traveler said: "Loved the views from the train on the way to Kuranda, magnificent views of the rainforest coming back down to Cairns on the Skyrail."
* A traveler said: "Very nice aquarium and a great way to see the native sea life in Auckland. We have teens who enjoyed but I think smaller children would really love the activities here. We arrived a day late due to flight issues but the staff were SO kind accommodating that they still honored our tickets."
* A traveler said: "This was the newest attraction in Gold Coast with a group of people you really enjoy the fun with searching your way out. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Really amazing experience with the whale, never thought it could be such a nice feeling to be so close to the whales . Thank you Simon"
* A traveler said: "Lovely clean premises and enclosures...enjoyed Koala experience... surprised the number of species of wildlife and birds in the park and how close up you can get to them... very helpful staff and nice to have a cafe for coffee and snacks"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time, we really enjoyed all of the exhibits was very well clean and well presented."
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Penguin Puls was a wonderful option. Had excellent views. Moreover, our guid Fred was the highlight of the trip :)"
* A traveler said: "I had a wonderful day, had plenty of time to wonder around. The bus trip was brilliant and everyone was friendly"
* A traveler said: "We went when it was pouring down rain, but still a good experience. We got to feed the kangaroos which was daunting but they’re actually really friendly. Kuranda village also has lots of great things to see and do after."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)
- WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo
- Australian Reptile Park
- CentrePort Wellington
- Granite Gorge Nature Park
- Creswick Woollen Mills
- Mt. Rotui
- City Gallery Wellington
- Ballarat Wildlife Park
- Kings Domain
- Noosa Main Beach
- Akaroa Harbour
- New Zealand Parliament (Beehive)
- Southern Highlands
- Melbourne Town Hall
- Perth Cultural Centre
- Kakadu National Park
- Larnach Castle
- Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park