According to an old legend, beautiful Bathsheba—the wife of King David—bathed in milk to keep her skin looking smooth and soft. Barbados locals say the white, frothy waters of Bathsheba Beach, named in her honor, have similar healing powers.
Surfers love riding the wild Atlantic waves and navigating the strong currents this beach is famous for, while the more leisurely set enjoy taking in its picturesque landscapes and soaking in the relaxing mineral pools lined by coral reefs. Huge boulders resting along the shore give this destination a distinctly wild vibe, and the nearby fishing village is filled with friendly locals, strong rum shops and quaint restaurants serving up classic Barbados fare.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience Bathsheba Beach?
- Full-Day Tour of Bridgetown Highlights Including Harrison's Cave, Bathsheba Beach and More
- Explore and Discover Barbados Tour with Boat Cruise
- Half-Day Barbados Tour: Harrison's Cave, Hunte's Gardens and Bathsheba
- Barbados Full-day Coast to Coast Tour
Things to do near Barbados
- Things to do in Bridgetown
- Things to do in Diamond Valley
- Things to do in Saint Joseph Parish
- Things to do in Saint Thomas Parish
- Things to do in St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Things to do in Antigua and Barbuda
- Things to do in Vieux Fort
- Things to do in Soufriere
- Things to do in Kingstown
- Things to do in Rodney Bay
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in St Maarten
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Andes