Top Barcelona Night Tours
22 results | All Barcelona Tours
* A traveler said: "We loved the tour. It was interesting to hear about Barcelona's past and see some of the not so frequented corners of this medieval city at night. The tour guide was also very friendly"
* A traveler said: "Had a great time! Love the location too! You can grab dinner before or after so many choices! Flamenco show was spectacular"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with some very interesting stories about the dark side of Barcelona, also a great way to get your bearings in the city, highly recommend! Guide is highly knowledgeable and gave great recommendations for the rest of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Best Flamenco Dancers ever, and good food.. The Food is Buffet style and you get to taste food from different regions of Spain.. The dancers are passionate and the show is very organized."
* A traveler said: "Isaac was a very funny and very detailed guide with a great knowledge of history. I really enjoyed this visit!!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved our trip to Monserrat. It was spectacular. Our guide Miguel was friendly and very knowledgeable. St Miguel’s cross was well with the walk. Great views."
* A traveler said: "Great tour Great knowledgeable very pleasant engaging guide Easy to understand and we learned a great deal"
* A traveler said: "The tour was informative. I wish I had more time. We had to choose between the hike to the cross and the museum. We chose the hike which was lovely."
* A traveler said: "Clara was an excellent guide who gave us lots of information! The Sagrada was beautiful and getting the early entry was a great idea."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and tour guide. However when I was there I noticed you can book a audio tour with the same access for about 60% less than this tour."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a fantastic time with our guide Sebastian. He was a wealth of knowledge and fun!!!"
* A traveler said: "This felt like it was a delightful evening at dinner with a friend. Samira was a friendly local that gave us great insights on everything Barcelona. We had cultural dishes, drinks & sights. This is definitely a great first step on day 1 of your Barcelona vacation!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was so much fun. We saw so much and took amazing pictures. Our guide safely took us from the mountain to the beaches and shared so much information. Would do this again. Great value. You will not be disappointed. Bikes easy to ride and can go for miles."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Barcelona Music Museum (Museu de la Música)
- Montjuïc Mountain
- CaixaForum Barcelona
- Olympic Stadium
- Torre Bellesguard
- Camp Nou
- Barcelona Cathedral (Catedral de Barcelona)
- El Born Cultural and Memorial Centre (El Born Centre de Cultura i Memòria)
- Salt Mountain Cultural Park (El Parque Cultural de la Montana de Sal)
- Barcelona Pavilion (Pabellon Mies van der Rohe)
- Labyrinth Park of Horta (Parc del Laberint d'Horta)
- Gaudí House Museum (Casa Museu Gaudí)
- Palace of Catalan Music (Palau de la Música Catalana)
- Nova Icaria Beach (Platja de la Nova Icaria)
- Sant Sadurni d'Anoia
- Bodegas Torres
- Cardona Castle (Castell de Cardona)
- Maricel Museum (Museu de Maricel)
- Montjuïc Castle (Castell de Montjuïc)
- Things to do in Catalonia
- Things to do in Tarragona
- Things to do in Girona
- Things to do in Mallorca
- Things to do in Toulouse
- Things to do in Zaragoza
- Things to do in Ibiza
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Valencia
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Nîmes
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Balearic Islands
- Things to do in Midi-Pyrénées