Top Bayeux Mountain Bike Tours
2 Bayeux Mountain Bike Tours | All Bayeux Tours
A full day to "Le Mont Saint Michel " Start at 8AM until 6PM - A shuttle from you hotel to " Le Mont Saint Michel " for the start of the bike trip - 3H30 of free time for visit " Le Mont Saint Michel " - A very good electric bike ( with more than 100km (62miles) of autonomy). - A guide, with you all the bike tour for 2 things : - Explain few story all along the road and Show you some very nice small road with a minimum of car for the security. - A small snack with local apple juice and local biscuit.
This tour is perfect for exploring Omaha Beach and enjoying real Normandy countryside. All along the way, we will ride through different landscapes until the famous American cemetery where you spend a free time. During the day, we share the important historical points about the D-Day, with a special halt on the top of a cliff to enjoy a wonderful sea view from a German bunker. Certainly one of the best day of your holiday!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Bayeux are good for avoiding crowds?
- Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
- Airborne Museum (Musée Airborne)
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Memorial Museum of the Battle of Normandy (Musée Mémorial de la Bataille de Normandie)
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)
- Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)
- Mulberry Harbour
- Brittany (Bretagne)
- Sword Beach
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Omaha Beach Memorial Museum (Musée Mémorial d’Omaha Beach)