Top Buenos Aires Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
2 Buenos Aires Kid-Friendly | All Buenos Aires Tours
We will have fun with the wide variety of attractions in the park, for kids and adults. We take you to the park and we include the entrance ticket, Passport Plus and attractions.
Visit Buenos Aires' nearby Temaiken Zoo during this full-day trip. Enjoy learning about animals from all over the world, walking among them and even feeding some of them with your family. Learn about the animals' native habitats and conservation status from your guide while you travel through the zoo's different zones, including South America, Asia and Africa.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Kid-Friendly in Buenos Aires are taking additional safety precautions?
- Madero Tango
- Guemes Gallery (Galeria Güemes)
- Mataderos Fair
- Buenos Aires Chinatown (Barrio Chino)
- Tango Porteño
- Alberto J. Armando Stadium (La Bombonera Stadium)
- Plaza Italia
- Buenos Aires National Museum of Fine Arts (Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes)
- Barolo Palace (Palacio Barolo)
- Latin American Art Museum of Buenos Aires (Museo de Arte Lationoamericano de Buenos Aires, MALBA)
- Esquina Carlos Gardel
- La Ventana Tango Show
- National Library
- Plaza de la Republica
- Casa Rosada
- Passion for Boca Juniors Museum (Museo de la Pasión Boquense)
- Evita Peron Museum (Museo Evita)
- Villa Crespo
- Buenos Aires Eco-Park
- Puente de la Mujer