Day cruises provide a window into what makes Cancun, one of Mexico's most popular tourist destinations, so special. Dip into the Yucatan’s history and culture, while adventuring in the Caribbean Sea and Gulf of Mexico. Here are the best day cruise options.
- Book a tour of Isla Mujeres, a golf cart-only island that offers a relaxed atmosphere, and enjoy a boat ride, plus activities such as swimming, snorkeling, and scuba diving.
- Get on the water to experience some of the best beaches and water sports of the Caribbean Sea, just off Cancun's coast. Customize your water itinerary on a private tour and see and do exactly what you want.
- Swim with whale sharks in the Gulf of Mexico on a tour of one of the world's best places to spot the gentle giants. Local experts know the best times and sites to find them.
- Go catamaran sailing down the Riviera Maya to see the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Coba on a group tour. Stop off at the popular town of Playa del Carmen on the way back, if you wish.
- Enjoy a fun day of sightseeing, salsa dancing, and an open bar on a group boat tour, or snorkel the El Meco reef of the scenic Yucatan Peninsula.