Top Charlotte Bike Rentals
1 Charlotte Bike Rentals | All Charlotte Tours
Available from Dec 30
Trolley Pub is a BYOB, pedal-powered, eco-friendly, pub-crawling pedal bar for up to 14 people at a time. The Trolley Pub is powered by YOU and your fellow pedalers, with an electric assist motor for the hills. It’s hard not to smile on the Trolley Pub! If you don’t have enough people for a full beer bike tour, or you prefer to socialize with other people, you can purchase Mixer Tickets (individual seats). All Charlotte Mixer Tours are in Uptown and make two to three stops (15-20 minute each) along the way. Your driver will customize the route each time based on the riders and requests. Although rare, if a mixer tour does not meet the five-passenger minimum for the tour, we will have to cancel the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What tours in Charlotte are good for avoiding crowds?
- US National Whitewater Center
- Fourth Ward
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- Levine Center for the Arts
- Independence Square
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- Bank of America Stadium
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve