Top Charlotte Food & Drink
2 Charlotte Food & Drink | All Charlotte Tours
Ride around the city in a king-sized golf cart en route to three of Charlotte's best microbreweries. Tour some of Charlotte's lesser-known enclaves along with your guide, and stop to enjoy creative craft beers and live music along the way. This tour includes one drink and the opportunity to learn about Charlotte's brewery culture.
Spend the day visiting some of the beautiful North Carolina wineries and let the Van in Black do the driving. The stylish and comfortable Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van will transport your group (up to 11) on a custom winery tour that lasts up to 8 hours (depending on the pickup location, this is typically includes 3-5 wineries). A representative from the Van in Black will work with each client to establish the pickup location, time, and list of wineries to be visited on the tour.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Charlotte are good for avoiding crowds?
- Bank of America Stadium
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts & Culture
- Old Settlers’ Cemetery
- SEA LIFE® – Charlotte-Concord Aquarium
- Wing Haven Garden and Bird Sanctuary
- US National Whitewater Center
- Discovery Place Nature (Charlotte Nature Museum)
- UNC Charlotte Botanical Gardens
- Levine Center for the Arts
- Independence Square
- McDowell Nature Center and Preserve
- Fourth Ward
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art