As the capital of Tuscany and birthplace of the Renaissance, Florence is a highlight for art lovers, foodies, and history buffs alike. The following cultural experiences are on sale for a limited time and offer the personal touch of a private tour, plus a chance to explore lesser-known spots and learn from an insider's perspective. Here are your options.
- Admire spectacular views over Florence from Brunelleschi's Dome, Florence's most famous architectural landmark.
- See top attractions such as Palazzo Vecchio, the Duomo, and the Uffizi Gallery along with secrets sights and hidden landmarks on a guided walking tour.
- Marvel at Renaissance masterpieces with skip-the-line access to the Opera del Duomo and Misericordia museums.
- Learn about historic Florentines such as the Strozzi, Bartolini Salimbeni, and Medici families as you admire their lavish palazzos and sip prosecco in the palace gardens.
- Enjoy a taste of Tuscany at Sant'Ambrogio Market (Mercato di Sant'Ambrogio) and sample regional specialties such as prosciutto, stracchino cheese, fresh pasta, and gelato.
- Travel in the comfort of a private vehicle and enjoy the undivided attention of your tour guide.