To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
You will have the opportunity to see from the edge of the active lava crater flow like a sea and will have information from the certified bilingual guide that will accompany you all the time.
Departure time is between 5:00 - 5:30 PM
Combine a city tour of Granada, a visit to the active Masaya volcano, and a boat ride on Lake Nicaragua during this tour. Along the way, listen to engaging commentary about the history, culture, food, and people of this Nicaraguan region. Round-trip transportation from Granada hotels included.
• This volcanic and refreshing outdoor activity starts when your meet your Local tour guide at your hotel or airport in Managua at 1pm
• The Aventure will take about 6 hours including the drive back and forth to your Hotel.
• Learn about the historics event from Masaya Volcano and the intersting way the lava belt works.
Visit the handicraft market from masaya
• Take stunning pictures with an orange background from the lava reflecting on the crater.
• Have a walk on the pointview by the edge of the crater.
• Have a nice swim in apoyo Lagoon ( cristal clear water by Masaya)
• Have lunch by the lagoon, try tipycal food.( Optional and has aditional cost)
The Mombacho Volcano is one of the most famous volcanoes in Nicaragua due to several factors: its location just 10 km from the Granada city, its access infrastructure and, above all things, the mystical cloud forest that occupies much of its sides and top.
The ride uphill only is an adventure by itself, the incredible steepness of the volcano guarantees a spectacular ride. You will see coffee plantations and later on the cloud forest next to the single lane road. The views are also spectacular from here.
We will start our tour in Granada with an outskirt city tour of the most important site of the colonial center ,later we will drive to the most active volcano in Nicaragua which is Masaya Active Volcano and we will have the opportunity to see lava inside of this crater.After the great experience to see real lava we will head to Masaya Market and spend a hour exploring,here you will have the opportunity to try local food inside of the market.Now is time to visit Apoyo Lagon which is a crater lake with blue and crystal water,just great for swimming,kayaking,paddle boards and relaxing.We will spend about 3 hours in this resort.
Optional Boat tour in Isletas of Granada
Let's visit the amazing crater of Masaya volcano and its picturesque city.
We will visit Masaya crafts market where you will have the chance to buy some souvenirs and discovers the colorful stuffs of Nicaragua in just one place.
We will learn the ancestral techniques in the hands of the artisans.
Enjoy of a beautiful lookout of Apoyo lagoon having a panoramic view.
Let's relax on a private boat tour in Lake Nicaragua, the largest lake in Central America.
Our night tour to one of the most active volcanoes in Nicaragua is a unique experience where we can see the Santiago crater with its lava lake in addition to a visit to the park museum accompanied by a guide that will accompany you all the time with the explanation that you need to know ..
Nuestro sunset isletas tour te ofrece un recorrido por las calmas aguas del lago mas grande de centro america ademas podras disfrutar de un paisaje unico con un guia experimentado que te informara de cada detalle del recorrido y sus atractivos
Nicaragua is known as The Land of Lakes and Volcanoes. It has two enormous water bodies and more than 10 active volcanoes that are part of the Pacific Ring of Fire.
In this day tour, you will visit three these colossi Volcanoes:
Masaya Volcano (Volcán Masaya): Ranked as one of the most active in the world.
Apoyo Lagoon (Laguna de Apoyo): It’s an extinct volcano’s crater, with a beautiful lagoon.
Mombacho Volcano (Volcán Mombacho): This colossal and stunning volcano´s cloud forest offers impressive panoramic views and it is also the home of hundreds of orchids.
Ecological Granada. Pedal/Paddle/Pedal.
Enjoy Granada while helping Mother Nature. This is a different way to enjoy the next World Heritage site, enjoy a city tour by bike and then explore the islets of Granada by Kayak.
Experience the wonderful combination of a eco-colonial adventure. With this outdoor activity you will be in touch with nature doing a boat rider by the small islands on lake granada and the beautiful view from Catarina lookout overssen the reserve laguna de apoyo. Also admire the exquisite architecture from the colonial churches and building of 1600s and learn bout our history/culture.
• We will take you to an adventure of 6-7 Hours Private Tour narrated by your Bilingual Local guide and driver.( This is private we are not picking up anybody else)
• Sightseeing/walking tour main cathedrals and atractions including the chocolate museum.
• Learn about the history of chocolate in the chocolate museum and Have a free taste of a special chocolate drink.( have the chance to buy chocolate cigars, coffee and more)
• Exciting hour of Boat tour on lake Nicaragua( visiting a family of monkeys in one of the isletas and getting off the boat on fortress San Pablo). Visit lookout catarina.
the adventure begins here at mombacho volcano , with this amazing hiking around the crater ,where you can see breathtaken of Granada city , las isletas and volcano masaya..get in contact with the nature and get the best explanation with a profesional guide ..