Phu Tay Ho
Upon first look, Phu Tay Ho appears to be a traditional Buddhist temple. But locals are quick to inform that this beautiful religious and historical structure is actually a palace dedicated to three Mother Goddesses.
After passing through stalls selling cakes, flowers and incense intended for worship and offerings, visitors can enter into a building that houses three ornate thrones intended for the goddesses. This room also houses a statue of the Jade Emperor, who is also worshiped at this palace. A well-kept courtyard showcases a golden buffalo and its calf, which is part of ancient Vietnamese folklore dating back to the Ly Dynasty.
What are Phu Tay Ho hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Phu Tay Ho ?
- Hanoi Vespa City Tour - See The culture - History - Backstreet - Hidden Gem...
- Exploring Hanoi by Motorbike Including Lunch
- Hanoi discovery for half day by VESPA motorbike
- Hanoi Motorbike Tour To Countryside 1 Day
Things to do near Hanoi
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Halong Bay
- Things to do in Nanning
- Things to do in Zhuhai
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Zhanjiang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Kunming
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Yangshuo
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern China