* I will introduce Japanese home-style food at an arcade shopping street in Kyoto, 800 meters long. It has a history of over 100 years as a shopping district.
* You pay there and enjoy your favorite food.
* You can enjoy delicious rolls, pickles, freshly fried tempura, beautiful Japanese sweets, takoyaki, inari sushi, rolled sushi, freshly fried croquettes, freshly fried meat skewers, delicious freshly baked bread, bento, side dishes, etc. I can.
* You can find not only food there, but also daily life in Kyoto. For example, you can see general stores, futon shops, barber shops, real estate shops, beauty salons, baths, umbrella shops, supermarkets, and renovated cafes in town houses.
* You stroll through the unique streets of Kyoto near the shopping street.
* You can visit temples and shrines near the shopping street and learn about Japanese religions.
* We will be dissolved in front of Nijo Castle at the meeting place.
* I can guide you anywhere in Kyoto city if you want.
* Please note that dates are subject to change.