Held in London from September through November, the NFL International Series showcases American football’s finest talent, from the Miami Dolphins to the New England Patriots. Here are a few things to do while you’re in London for the action.
- Enter the magical world of Harry Potter at the Warner Bros. Studio Tour, and learn about the costumes, film sets, props, and special effects.
- Follow a guide on a historical pubs tour of London and sample some of the tasty ales on offer.
- Travel through London in style on a hop-on hop-off bus tour, and discover top sites of interest such as Big Ben, Trafalgar Square, and the Tower of London with ease.
- Take to the skies with a 30-minute ride on the famous London Eye, and enjoy uninterrupted views over Westminster and the Thames River.
- See the traditional Changing of the Guard ceremony at Buckingham Palace.
- Escape the city and experience life in the British countryside on a tour through Oxford, the Cotswolds, or Stratford-upon-Avon.