For all of the attributes of Los Angeles—from the beaches of Malibu and the mansions of Beverly Hills to the boho vibe of Venice Beach—it’s Hollywood that draws visitors from around the world. Here are our top ways to immerse yourself in the history and culture of La La Land.
- See where movie stars past and present rest their pampered heads on a celebrity-homes tour.
- Take a bus tour of filming locations to spot backdrops from your favorite movies or TV shows.
- Pay your respects to departed icons such as Cecil B. DeMille and Judy Garland with a walking tour of Hollywood Forever Cemetery, listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places.
- Stroll down the 15-block Hollywood Walk of Fame along Hollywood Boulevard, where big shots of the entertainment industry have been recognized since the 1950s.
- Go behind the scenes of filmmaking with a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood.