Top Maceió Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 Maceió Cruises & Sailing | All Maceió Tours
A scenery that honors the name of Alagoas, amidst canals, islands, mangroves and coconut groves, where each square meter becomes a postcard and provides visitors with a refreshing swim in the encounter of the Mundaú and Manguaba lagoons with the sea. Enjoy a wonderful regional gastronomy with unique landscape. Attention: You will be charged an additional R $ 50.00 per person for catamaran transportation (charged separately by local suppliers).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Cruises & Sailing in Maceió are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Maceió
- Things to do in Northeast Brazil
- Things to do in Porto de Galinhas
- Things to do in João Pessoa
- Things to do in Natal
- Things to do in Salvador da Bahia
- Things to do in Recife
- Things to do in Fortaleza
- Things to do in Fernando de Noronha
- Things to do in Porto Seguro
- Things to do in Southeast Brazil
- Things to do in South Brazil
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Sal