Summer brings temperatures ideal for exploring the Spanish capital, so travelers visiting Madrid between May and September will find plenty of opportunities to check out art, culture, and history beneath sunny skies. Here are a few ways to do so.
- See the city’s top attractions aboard an open-air hop-on, hop-off bus.
- Zip through the streets on a fun-filled Segway tour.
- Treat your tastebuds to a tapas and wine tasting tour of Madrid’s vibrant culinary scene.
- Feel the sultry heat of flamenco, Spain’s traditional dance, at one of the country’s top venues.
- Fly high above Toledo or Segovia in a hot air balloon.
- Embark on a day trip to Segovia, Avila, Toledo, or the El Escorial Monastery and the Valley of the Fallen Monument.