Top Medellín Dance Lessons
6 Medellín Dance Lessons | All Medellín Tours
Welcome to The Aldo Effect! We offer the best opportunities to learn how to dance Salsa and Bachata just like a South American right in the heart of Poblado with the best billingual teachers the city has, we will teach you how to dance with the confidence and charm to dance with anyone and everyone you heart desires! We try our best to offer classes that suit your schedule. Please let us know your preffered times and we will organize it!, we also regularly plan nights out to the best Salsa and Bachata venues in Medellin, a terrific way to practice and to make new friends! Classes are completely customized, you can book from 1 hour to every maximun you want, they are also given in house studios around El Poblado, especially Manila in Medellin ! So, become a part of our vibrant community where you will find like minded people to dance with and to practice what you learned!
Travelers that want to experience Medellin culture with an activity that's active, fun, and perfect for couples shouldn't miss this Salsa dance workshop. Just grab your favorite person, put on your dancing shoes, and get comfortable with the basic steps. Once you get the rhythm, head out into the city to check out two underground Salsa bars, and experience Medellín's famed Salsa scene.
Visit the Salón Málaga, a traditional tango and bolero bar in downtown Medellin which has fostered encounters between musicians, intellectuals, and writers for 58 years. Tour its history accompanied by its owner and learn the main steps of tango with a couple of professionals.
esta experiencia está diseñada para aprender y poner en práctica al instante lo aprendido de una manera divertida. conociendo algunos lugares que hacen de esta experiencia algo extraordinaria. acompañados todo el tiempo por una pareja de bailarines profesionales los cuales podrás disfrutar y dejar el miedo de bailar en publico.
Ports of Call Tours
This is one of the best ways to connect with locals and have a lot of fun while traveling! Joining this group and feeling the energy, the flavor and learning new steps for your dancing catalog and get ready for the party at night!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Dance Lessons in Medellín?
What tours in Medellín are good for avoiding crowds?
- San Pedro Cemetery Museum (Museo Cementerio San Pedro)
- Gardel Plaza
- Pueblito Paisa
- Arvi Park and Piedras Blancas Park (Parque Arvi y Parque Piedras Blancas)
- Explora Park (Parque Explora)
- Puente de Occidente (Bridge of the West)
- Antioquia Museum (Museo de Antioquia)
- San Antonio Plaza
- Barefoot Park (Parque Pies Descalzos)
- Santa Fe de Antioquia
- Medellín Planetarium (Planetario de Medellín)
- Santo Domingo Savio Library (Biblioteca de España)
- Eje Cafetero (Coffee Axis)
- Medellin Botanical Garden
- La Rueca Restaurant
- Lleras Park (Parque Lleras)
- Gardeliana Museum (Museo Casa Gardeliana)
- Medellín Metropolitan Cathedral
Things to do near Medellín
- Things to do in Armenia
- Things to do in Bogotá
- Things to do in Cali
- Things to do in Cartagena
- Things to do in San Blas Islands
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Barranquilla
- Things to do in Santa Marta
- Things to do in Colon
- Things to do in Nueva Loja
- Things to do in Mindo
- Things to do in Puerto Jiménez
- Things to do in Andes
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Osa Peninsula & Gulfo Dulce