Melbourne Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "In the morning the weather wasn’t the best. It was touch and go if we were going to fly but thanks to the expertise and skills of our pilot Nick, we were able to fly along the Yarra and through the city. Landing in the Fitzroy Gardens were, what seemed to be a postage stamp from above, 100 meters from where we had parked our car. Unbelievable, I take my hat off to you Nick. My son was over the moon with his trip (on his 21st Birthday). Many thanks again!!"
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "A great place to relax! very invigorating!!! The place is clean and really nice :) I highly recommended the place for every one!"
* A traveler said: "I liked our guide Gui. He is awesome. I felt like he was a friend. Also liked the fact that the trip was organised and the guide was very punctual"
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great! Lots of informative and funny commentary. We even got an upgrade to the Williamstown tour because we were very early for the Port trip."
* A traveler said: "Ease of booking, and an incredible experience! Definitely going to the Melbourne Star in warmer weather, later at night!!!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day! Out of this world! Thank you! Jake our tour guide and driver was wonderful! Thank you too!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveler said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience had by all of us. Well organised and professional. Thank you to the whole crew and our guide, Georgia. It was a truly amazing experience and one that we will remember forever. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Well organized, Tara the guide & driver was efficient and helpful, koala spotting exceeded my expectations."
* A traveler said: "Great Tour Guide on Phillip Island, we had the exciting experiences and a very good time. Seafood pizza is very taste"
* A traveler said: "Great trip, lots of interesting places to go to before the visit to see the little penguins. Our tour guide told us lots of fascinating stories too."
* A traveler said: "It was a enjoyable and memorable trip. Everyone in the group enjoyed the trip too. The tour guide was very experienced and friendly. I tried to write this review when the trip was over last year but it didn’t get through. Suddenly it just pop up. Hope this time my review will get through."
* A traveler said: "Great guide,Bill, interesting travelling companions, excellent food and lots of wine tasting. A wonderful way to see the Yarro valley."
* A traveler said: "Nice, interesting trip. Seen typical Australian animals; bird show at Healesville. Wine tasting good, dinner excellent. Really great guide Shaun."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. Our guide Shane was incredible and was very knowledgeable. The winery visits were diverse and the lunch was delicious. We would highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Simon is great! Visited several interesting places. There was lighting so we couldn't spend much time to watch the penguins."
* A traveler said: "Bambi, the driver, was really friendly. He provided extra jackets for my parents who were freezing. Bryant, the pilot, controlled the balloon so smoothly, we thought we were in a Mercedes S class"
Frequently Asked Questions
- South Wharf
- SEA LIFE® Melbourne Aquarium
- Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens
- Crown Melbourne
- Carlton Brewhouse
- Parliament House of Victoria
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Polly Woodside
- Cooks' Cottage
- Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre
- Melbourne Princess Theatre
- State Library Victoria
- Station Pier Cruise Ship Terminal
- National Sports Museum
- Hosier Lane
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Flagstaff Gardens
- Luna Park Melbourne
- Phillip Island
- Great Ocean Road
- Twelve Apostles
- Federation Square
- Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
- Puffing Billy Railway
- Melbourne Royal Arcade
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island