Top Middle East & Africa Historical Tours
493 results | All Middle East & Africa Tours
* A traveler said: "Great tour, guide was very knowledgable! Perfect amount of time at each stop off. I would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was fantastic, Latif was an amazing rep. A must if you are in Dubai. best experience ever."
* A traveler said: "My mother is in her late 60’s and she is visiting me in Dubai. I was worried about her not enjoying the tour by herself but she loved it. She raved about the other passengers abd said her tour guide was kind and very knowledgeable. She said the driver was also excellent. She enjoyed every part of it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour and our tour guide was excellent. He was very informative and nice. And Abu Dhabi was remarkable. You have to see it in person because words and pictures cannot do the Mosque any justice."
* A traveler said: "Mawhan was a great host and guide. Very fun! He gave lots of useful information and drove very well."
* A traveler said: "Our wonderful guide Amani and the driver Salah were both wonderful and kind throughout our entire tour. Amani is incredibly knowledgeable in her field as well as offered great tips for dealing with the hawkers. We loved it!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, especially thanks to the best guide I ever had in my life: Amir (with the ponytail)"
* A traveler said: "Truly incredible trip with our driver Yousef and an assortment of the best local guides I've ever had. Sahara is STUNNING and the stops along the way were immersive and broke up the drive nicely. I cannot recommend this trip strongly enough!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Zenab was extremely kind, caring, and informative. This company takes the time to ensure their guides are educated and certified."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Dan Porges was incredible. He had a lot of information and was very engaging the whole tour. The tour was fun and the timing between locations was planned out perfectly. The only thing was we were made to wait at the sales pitch places way too long (the dead seas soap shops), but it had nothing to do with the guide. Great trip!"
* A traveler said: "Long but very interesting experience and adventure through the ancient history. I fully recommand this trip. Our ageny guide Mr Ahmed was very kind and he arrange for everything we need it at any time during the trip, just to feel confortable. So 10/10 for him. He really gave his interest for a very pleasant and safe trip. Thanks for the experience 🙏🏼"
* A traveler said: "Pyramids of Giza are really a must see! Very good and knowledgeable tour guide. I recommend Emo Tours to anyone that want to have a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "This trip was everything that I could have hoped for. The guide was excellent and really gave us a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Amazing staff who was particular about getting us everywhere and on time. This is despite all the challenges with the virus overall"
* A traveler said: "Perfect from start to the end. I was picked up at the hotel and the driver and tour guide (Omar), took me to the Pyramids first, then to Sakkara and last but not least Memphis. It was a fun day filled with a lot of history and revelations. Omar did an amazing job in explaining in a perfect way. Thank you very much!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was great! He provided lots of great history and gave up plenty of time every spot! It was a full day adventure"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our guide "Mamma" was extremely knowledgeable and passionate and helped us as much as he could. He was very friendly and genuine and we had a great trip. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "Solly is a really great Tour Guide. He knows nearly everything about the city. And he is always good for a little talk. Highly appreciated his cool character. Good Tour to explore the city. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing, the guide person was excellent and very professional. The ride on the sand was thrilling, the barbeque dinner was super and the dancing acts was exciting. Thanks for a good organization and wonderfully time spend during the tour"
* A traveler said: "Signed up because it had the most desirable feature of any tour - a 9AM start time (instead of unholy 5 or 6 am start). The tour covered all the hot spots, and gave a good taste of Jerusalem. The guide Nadia was knowledgeable and passionate."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide, easy to understand and well paced. Customized for what we wanted to see Would hire again."
* A traveler said: "The mosque is amazingly beautiful. The design, tiling and style fantastic. Our guide Usama was charming, friendly, very knowledgeable and extremely patient when 2 guests arrived 20 minutes late ato departure time. We highly recommend Usama and this tour. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Its was an amazing tour, Murad was very professional and very friendly. All was perfect. Thank you very much"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Arts & Design
- Ancient Ruins
- Archaeology Tours
- Cultural Tours
- Historical Tours
- Photography Tours
- Religious Tours
- Underground Tours
- Pop Culture
- Shows & Performances
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Donkin Reserve
- Wadi Adventure
- Sharjah Classic Car Museum
- Church of St. James
- Dolphina Park
- Simien Mountains National Park
- W. E. B. Du Bois Memorial Centre for Pan-African Culture
- Rhino and Lion Nature Reserve
- Banque du Liban Museum (Musée de la Banque du Liban)
- Gibran Museum
- Blue Hole
- Citadel of Qaitbay (Fort Qaitbey)
- Al-Attarine Madrasa
- Hwange National Park
- Maiden Tower (Qiz Qalasi)
- Hurghada 1,001 Nights (Alf Leila Wa Leila)
- Our Lady of Lebanon (Notre Dame du Liban)
- Long Street
- Palace of the Shirvanshahs (Şirvanşahlar Sarayi Kompleksi)
- Iziko South African Museum