Top Monaco Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Monaco Tours
Wind through the streets of glitzy Monaco in style, behind the wheel of a Lamborghini. Cruise along gorgeous coastal roads in a V10 Lamborghini Gallardo convertible, basking in the Mediterranean sun and the raw power of the car's engine. Choose either a half-hour or 1-hour drive – the longer tour offers the opportunity to drive the spectacular Grand Corniche road to Eze – and know an experienced driving instructor will be sitting beside you the whole time. Experience includes hotel pickup and drop-off in Monaco.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Tickets & Passes in Monaco are taking additional safety precautions?
What Tickets & Passes in Monaco are good for avoiding crowds?
- Monaco Naval Museum (Musée Naval de Monaco)
- Monaco Top Cars Collection (Exhibition of HSH The Prince of Monaco's Vintage Car Collection)
- Old Town of Monaco
- Larvotto Beach
- Opera de Monte-Carlo
- Louis II Stadium (Stade Louis II)
- Exotic Garden of Monaco (Jardin Exotique de Monaco)
- Hercules Port (Port d'Hercule)
- Things to do in Monte-Carlo
- Things to do in Monaco-Ville
- Things to do in Switzerland
- Things to do in Italy
- Things to do in Beaulieu-sur-Mer
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Antibes
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Fréjus Saint-Raphaël
- Things to do in French Riviera
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in Rhône-Alpes
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Tuscany