Things to Do & Must-See Attractions in Myrtle Beach
The beach resort town of Myrtle Beach is the focal point of a 60-mile (96.5 kilometer) stretch of seafront dubbed ‘The Grand Strand.’
High-rise condos line the long stretch of beach, with its amusement parks, water parks and souvenir shops. Golfing is a big hit round here, with more than 100 courses to choose from.
Stroll along the Atlantic-front boardwalk to one of the many seafood restaurants, spend a night at the Carolina Opry for sing-along live entertainment, or shop and dine at the huge Broadway at the Beach complex.
More Things to Do in Myrtle Beach
The Carolina Opry has been entertaining crowds for over 20 years with its winning mix of family-friendly music, dance and comedy.
A huge cast of singers and dancers perform in this state-of-the-art theater, set off by a dramatic laser light show and backed by video screens.
The 2-hour variety show combines Broadway and country, 80's and 90's hits, gospel and pop.
The Carolina Opry also hosts a seasonal Christmas special as well as other themed shows over the year.
Things to do near Myrtle Beach
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Outer Banks
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Gatlinburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in North Carolina
- Things to do in Georgia