Top Oahu Dining Experiences
19 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great experience and we highly recommend it. There were primarily couples. The food and ambiance was delightful and this was one of our favorite bookings. We will do it again on our next trip. So pleased with our choice. Arrive early to get the best seats"
* A traveler said: "From the time we arrived, it was awesome. From the greeters, the crew,, entertainment, and especially our waiter Danny. I'll say it is something we'll do again"
* A traveler said: "Jackson was an amazing tour/host for our tour. Was very interesting Greatand had lots of fun!! Thanks for an enjoyable time!"
* A traveler said: "Kelly made this tour outstanding! The food choices, bike route, conversation, timeline flowed so well. It was just the perfect day. Gratitude for Kelly and the beautiful island of Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "These guys have an incredibly clean flavor! I liked the atmosphere and the staff was homie. Very good and would go back"
* A traveler said: "We had lots of fun both with our driver, Aina, and the other passengers. There were only 4 of us. It it was still a blast! The co formation from Viator sent us to a meeting place they haven't used in 6 months, but the correct place was only a few blocks away so it worked out ok."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time at Chief Luau learning about the different cultures and tribes of the Polynesian people. Chief is very funny and entertaining. The food was decent and the buffet style was great for what is going on right now with COVID-19. The end was amazing with the fire. You will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "The food and service was great. The server was very cordial and gave great service. The only thing I would state the con would be that when we walked in, before sitting down some of the staff made us feel belittled saying “ oh they are on the coupon” which made all of us in our party feel very uncomfortable. Also the menu titles options changed. Aside from that the whole meal was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Can't say enough about this tour. Our guide was exceptional and took us to some very memorable bars. We shared this tour with some people from the Air Force and they made us feel very welcome! I was concerned about pedaling, but it was no problem. Definitely recommend this one!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience enjoyed the good and your. I would recommend to friends and family. My next trip!"
* A traveler said: "The guys are great. Got to try SO MUCH food. Went to places outside Waikiki that we wouldn’t have known of otherwise. Excellent info on other places to eat during our stay."
* A traveler said: "Best part of our trip! We saw so many turtles and our guides were very professional and helpful. Snorkeling with the turtles was a once in a lifetime experience."
* A traveler said: "The dancers were incredible. The fire dancer was absolutely amazing. The food was good and very plentiful. The musicians and singers were great."
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling was very relaxing. Food was good. Crew was great. View was awesome. Will definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "This is very fun and educational experience suitable for all ages. We got to experience hands on elements of Hawaiian culture well as enjoy a wonderful show explaining all Polynesian culture. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was beautiful! Highly recommend for anyone who has never been to Hawaii! A highlight for our trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great food, superb location including an amazing sunset, three cocktails included in price together with an incredible and thrilling island show."
* A traveler said: "Pick up was handy with two small children in our party. Boat, meal and show were excellent. Plenty of food on the self serve buffet, tasted great. Dessert as well. Topped off with the fireworks at the end. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Loved all of the performances. Dancers and singers are great! The best show I’ve ever since so far. Loved it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Honolulu Hale
- Honolulu Harbor
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Kailua Beach Park
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Mt. Tantalus
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Mokolii Island
- Kewalo Basin
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Diamond Head
- Paradise Cove Luau
- He'eia State Park
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Kaneohe Bay