Top Oahu Full-day Tours
129 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience the your guide was very very knowledgeable concerning the island I would definitely encourage vacationers to do this excursion."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Justin is very knowledgeable about the area. Really enjoyed all of the beaches."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Very interesting and informative. Had a great time. Tour guide was awesome. Knew his stuff. Nice person."
* A traveler said: "The efficiency of communication between the host Katie and our group. Katie was very knowledgeable of the Island and toured it in a timely orderly fashion"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "The dancers, the performers, the sunsets and all the food are the most memorable event on Luau to me."
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Auntie Kelli was an amazing tour guide. Great attitude, lots of energy, and amazing stories. Her mic had some issue, but she made it work as best she could. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "Seeing those Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles 🐢 would be my most memorable event in my life here in Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Stopped at a few places to check things out. Guide never rushed us. Beautiful scenery."
* A traveler said: "Kualoa Ranch is a beautiful place. The your is great and our guide Cousin Dave is awesome 👍. My husband referred to him as Uncle because he's honest and shares a number of tidbits of the island Mahalo.🤟"
* A traveler said: "Is amazing. The tour guide was so friendly. I love the tour. Everything was perfect. I will go again"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great and amazing. We had so much fun. The tour guide know everything and was super nice and chill."
* A traveler said: "This was a good tour. I have always wanted to see the Pearl Harbor memorial. I’m glad that I was able to experience it."
* A traveler said: "Our driver/photographer/tour guide was very knowledgeable of the island and Hawaiian history and legends. We saw some great sights and learned much. We have not yet seen the pictures he made of us but expect them to be good. Not a cheap trip but more bang for the buck than other tours. The views were spectacular. John really loves what he does."
* A traveler said: "Great tour to see the island from a bus but time at stops was much too limited. Kalini the guide was informative."
* A traveler said: "Mike and Larry were amazing!! Definitely would go again. Mike is very knowledgeable and kept us all entertained. Favorite part of our trip!!"
* A traveler said: "The best tour that we had. I will totally recommend it especially if it’s your first time in Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "Kenneth did an ABSOLUTELY AMAZING job. He went above and beyond all expectations!! He needs a RAISE!!!"
* A traveler said: "In one day we went around the whole island. So worth it! Eddie our tour guide was amazing and super friendly."
* A traveler said: "Driver knew everything about the island, learned a lot about the island’s history never heard when I was in school. We enjoyed every bit of the tour no bad moments."
* A traveler said: "Kiki, was a great host & told us a lot of history & was very informative about Hawaii.. He was very kind & was a surfer back in the day..Knew a lot about the different beaches in the area.."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
Frequently Asked Questions
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Kailua Beach Park
- Lanai Lookout
- Duke Kahanamoku Beach
- KCC Farmers’ Market
- Kaneohe Bay
- Mokolii Island
- Diamond Head
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- Oahu Cruise Port
- Ko Olina
- Valley of the Temples
- Kewalo Basin
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Honolulu Zoo
- Sandy Beach Park
- He'eia State Park
- Waimea Valley
- Hawaii's Plantation Village