Top Oahu Markets
23 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing show and great setup I recommend you this experience Great for pictures and the dinner was delicious"
* A traveler said: "The staff were very nice and attending to our needs. The boat ride was peaceful and to see the beautiful sunset was amazing. Yesterday was my wife and I anniversary. It was the perfect plan for the occasion."
* A traveler said: "These guys have an incredibly clean flavor! I liked the atmosphere and the staff was homie. Very good and would go back"
* A traveler said: "Kelly made this tour outstanding! The food choices, bike route, conversation, timeline flowed so well. It was just the perfect day. Gratitude for Kelly and the beautiful island of Oahu!"
* A traveler said: "Definitely a must do when visiting oahu. We had a great time. Very well-organized despite the new protocols in place due to covid.Staff very warm and friendly. Food was okay. Learned a lot about the culture of hawaii. Hat’s off to the Chief!!! super hilarious..very entertaining!!!"
* A traveler said: "We had lots of fun both with our driver, Aina, and the other passengers. There were only 4 of us. It it was still a blast! The co formation from Viator sent us to a meeting place they haven't used in 6 months, but the correct place was only a few blocks away so it worked out ok."
* A traveler said: "I thought it was a beautiful and memorable experience. The Memorial was educational as well as touching!!"
* A traveler said: "Jackson was an amazing tour/host for our tour. Was very interesting Greatand had lots of fun!! Thanks for an enjoyable time!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful tour with Lanai. He shared history of the area and of Hawaiian food. We very much enjoyed the food at each stop and recommendations for additional restaurants. We were stuffed and were able to enjoy leftovers from the tour later that evening! We look forward to touring again on our return to hawaii! Joe & Elisa"
* A traveler said: "The guys are great. Got to try SO MUCH food. Went to places outside Waikiki that we wouldn’t have known of otherwise. Excellent info on other places to eat during our stay."
* A traveler said: "The dancers, the performers, the sunsets and all the food are the most memorable event on Luau to me."
* A traveler said: "The food and service was great. The server was very cordial and gave great service. The only thing I would state the con would be that when we walked in, before sitting down some of the staff made us feel belittled saying “ oh they are on the coupon” which made all of us in our party feel very uncomfortable. Also the menu titles options changed. Aside from that the whole meal was awesome."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour! Guide was super fun and extremely helpful with the photography. He had amazing spots chosen for us. If you're going alone though, some of your shots will be a bit boring. Nice to have a person wandering the beaches or posing in your pictures, since 100 photos of just a beach will get boring."
* A traveler said: "Such amazing spots to see O’ahu and a magnificent sunrise. Tons of great photos and loved the interactions and recommendations. Thanks for the help with iPhone photographs! They turned out amazing!"
* A traveler said: "I have to say Because it hardly had any reviews I thought it was a scam! But it’s not! Omg this was so worth it! You get picked up at your hotel. They do a mini tour in a cool car then they drop you for hiking then you get picked up for another mini tour! Lisa was awesome and knowledgeable! So worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the sunset at the park and also having a great tour guide Lisa made it worth while. If you are visiting Hawaii this tour should be your first because you learn so much and make you trip so worth while."
* A traveler said: "Sight seeing was great. Seeing more of the town outside of Waikiki beach was also great. The guides were very informative on the historical nature of the area during the ride & hike, and the overall experience was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience enjoyed the good and your. I would recommend to friends and family. My next trip!"
* A traveler said: "Personalized service. Lisa was fun, knowledgeable and took pictures for us throughout! Sunrise was breathtaking!"
* A traveler said: "The “Shaxi” was the most interesting part. The ride was unique 😊. I liked the fact that it only accommodated five passengers. Lisa was a wonderful host. Very knowledgeable and friendly. We had a great time."
* A traveler said: "My family really enjoyed the self-guided audio tours. We only had time to do 2 of the 6, but wished we had done more. Great way to see the island and focus on the key places without having to do a ton of research on your own. Price is well worth it."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Maunalua Bay
- KCC Farmers’ Market
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Kaneohe Bay
- Manoa Falls
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Ala Moana Center
- Waikiki Beach
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Aloha Tower Marketplace
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- Diamond Head
- La'ie Point State Wayside Park
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Hanauma Bay
- Ko Olina