Top Oahu Night Tours
17 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "I thought it was a beautiful and memorable experience. The Memorial was educational as well as touching!!"
* A traveler said: "We were able to see 5 turtles including a baby turtle and dolphins on out trip. The staff was very helpful and friendly! I would recommend you hydrate the day before. We took the 11:00 tour and I felt like I was rocking until 9pm. If I would have hydrated better the day before I don’t believe it would have been much of an issue."
* A traveler said: "We got to watch pods of spinner dolphins swimming around the boat and several of them were exhibiting mating behaviors. The absolute BEST was seeing the BABY dolphins swimming with moms!!"
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling with turtles was amazing. Our tour guides were great at finding sea life. Food was amazing and crew made it a great time."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience the your guide was very very knowledgeable concerning the island I would definitely encourage vacationers to do this excursion."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing to see the dolphins swimming under me. Truly beautiful. The crew was really nice and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Saw a sea turtle and some colorful fish. Learned about the history of the island from captain Mike. Both he and first mate were very friendly."
* A traveler said: "The narrated tour with Jamie Lee Curtis was impressive, thorough, and moving. I was very impressed., even though I shed many tears."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour! All the guides were super nice and helpful! We had a great time! Mahalo!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience enjoyed the good and your. I would recommend to friends and family. My next trip!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mokolii Island
- Valley of the Temples
- Manoa Valley
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Hanauma Bay
- Honolulu Chinatown
- Kailua Beach Park
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Kaneohe Bay
- Kapiolani Park
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Koʻolau Range
- Sunset Beach
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Waikiki Beach
- Waimea Valley
- Ala Moana Center
- Sandy Beach Park