Top Oahu Scuba Diving
- Take beginner scuba lessons and walk into the sea from Waikiki, or jump from a boat off Oahu’s west side
- PADI, the Professional Association of Diving Instructors, offers Discover Scuba courses that allow uncertified visitors to experience diving without the cost of full certification
- Discover Scuba packages include equipment rental (though for certified divers, generally only tanks and weights are included in the price)
- Oahu offers safe, shallow-water reef dives, great for beginners
- All tours enable you to see Hawaii’s underwater world with professionally trained and certified divemasters
14 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Thanks to Zola for bearing me🤣. Am a non-swmimmer and I Do afraid of water and he was really encourage me and supported. I would definitely recommend those who are afraid of water. Once again thanks Zola for making my first scuba to the special."
* A traveler said: "Ken and Hideki-san were wonderful guides. This was my first time scuba diving and while I made a couple mistakes, they are totally on me. Ken was able to teach a tremendous amount of information in a short amount of time AND was somehow able to keep track on, and guide us underwater at the same time. I chatted with Hideki for a good amount of the ride and he's a great guy too! In the absolute worst circumstance, you're still going to get a lovely boat ride out of this. I'll definitely be going for my scuba cert after this! Thanks Ken and Hideki-san!"
* A traveler said: "Donovan was very fun and patient with us. Yes, 6 of us. The Brady bunch. I am certified, but it was the first time scuba diving for the kids. They are hooked! We enjoyed our time with Chris the owner and Chris Jr was fun to have on the boat."
* A traveler said: "The staff was very friendly. There a place for you put stuff in the box. When you go, there’s a diver with you. I felt save. And I had an AWESOME TIME!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent 2 tank dive. Ken and his captain were helpful and took time to explain where we were diving and why. He also gave very good dive briefs before both dives. We got to see a little bit of everything. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The guides were patient and made us all feel totally comfortable in the water. The dive was an amazing experience. Definitely want to keep diving!"
* A traveler said: "I was more than a bit rusty as I hadn't been diving in a year and a half, and previous dives before that were usually a couple years apart and these guys took amazing care of me. Patrick is a very skilled diver, and a fantastically nice guy to boot. I would highly recommend diving with Oahu divers, and Patrick specifically! Thanks for making sure I had fun and for keeping me alive!!"
* A traveler said: "The staff was great and so were the dives. They took us throught the shipwreck and we saw a lot of ocean life."
* A traveler said: "This was my first dive in the ocean. I’m certified but only dives have been in lake. I was with Kyle and had some anxiety. He was super patient with me and I ended up having a great time! Thanks, Kyle!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time diving. Marcia was awesome and very patient. Sea Tiger Wreck was pretty amazing to see. The rest of the crew was very helpful and the gear was great."
* A traveler said: "For my first time scuba diving in the ocean the crew made me feel really safe and they were all great!! Definitely will be booking them again!"
* A traveler said: "Friendly, professional staff and a lovely location for a fun dive. You get a little more freedom if you're scuba certified."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kawaiaha'o Church
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Honolulu Hale
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Mokolii Island
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe)
- Waikiki Beach
- Honolulu Museum of Art
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Sandy Beach Park
- Bishop Museum
- Tropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Maunalua Bay
- Koko Crater
- Halona Blowhole