Top Oahu Snorkeling
37 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing experience we got to see lots of turtles! Captain Greg and his crew were excellent and went out of their way to ensure we had a great experience. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "AMAZING TRIP!! There were alot of turtles!! Everything was clean and well sanitized. Also, a huge thank you to the awesome crew that went above and beyond for my nervous 10 year old. They had him out on his own in know time. He was extremely thankful💙 We would definitely do this again."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Dustin and Savannah. We were incredibly lucky and saw about 20 turtles. We loved that there were only 6 people on board for the swim. Dustin and Savannah were both easy going, but ensured our safety at all times. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had great time and the team is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Worth the $$ for sure. We saw dolphins, turtles tropical fish and other marine life! Great times relaxing with the other visitors and crew on the boat too. It was a perfect. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Really fun experience! Got to see a lot of animals while on the boat and while snorkeling. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. It was fun and relaxing. The organizers were very helpful. They made sure we were using the equipment correctly and checked w us while we were in the water to see if we were finding turtles. If not, they would take us where they were"
* A traveler said: "The staff was very friendly. There a place for you put stuff in the box. When you go, there’s a diver with you. I felt save. And I had an AWESOME TIME!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent!!!!!!!!! My wife isnt super mobile due to a lung transplant and recent cancer surgery, but the staff was more than helpful getting her in the water"
* A traveler said: "We got to watch pods of spinner dolphins swimming around the boat and several of them were exhibiting mating behaviors. The absolute BEST was seeing the BABY dolphins swimming with moms!!"
* A traveler said: "This was our first time snorkeling & it was the best experience! The crew on the ship was great! The captain Jesse was very courteous & always went around asking if we were ok! We were able to see dolphins & a sea turtle. Also one of the crew was able to fish up a star fish!"
* A traveler said: "The crew were very welcoming and informative not judgeu and overbearing.. It was a relaxed atmosphere. The best oart was Being able to watch and do the varied water activities with my son.. all in one place.."
* A traveler said: "Super friendly and chill staff, they even gave us free drinks! The ride was smooth and the boat was clean. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Staff was friendly, helpful, and communicative. The sandbar is an amazing spot. They provided snorkel gear, SUP boards, snacks, and water. They stayed with less experienced snorkelers to provide comfort while they explored. All in all, it was wonderful. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "It was amazing to go swimming in such a great environment especially seeing the turtles and the huge fish swimming around us. I would go every time I’m back to Hawaii!!"
* A traveler said: "Uncle D was great very knowledgeable and informative!!! Had a great time and the food stand he took us to was amazing!!! Felt like we were his family for a day…. Great great tour with a wonderful person leading the way"
* A traveler said: "life is lived only once and this occasion was unique for my wife and I to be something new that really caused a great impact in our lives for the better that together we can do things like this swim with sharks thank you and blessings"
* A traveler said: "The best part of the excursion was definitely the snorkeling. Our snorkel guide Rodney was very experienced and was able to show us a bunch of sea life. We even got to see an octopus up close and personal!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day on the water. Thank you!!! Fun and professional hosts who know the secrets of the island"
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this to anybody. It was probably the highlight of my trip swimming with the sharks way better than I even thought exceeded my expectations. The crew was awesome energetic lively and worked well with us"
* A traveler said: "We only got to do the bike ride. Our sail & snorkel got canceled because of the weather. The bike ride was great. The guides did a wonderful job."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! My first time snorkeling and Jarvis and Ford were great with making the trip fun! Definitely would go again!"
* A traveler said: "This was such an awesome way to see the island sights. The tour guide was very friendly and helpful, and made sure we knew what we were doing the whole time. The biking was easy and fun, the hiking was so beautiful and the snorkeling was amazing! Krash and Sushi made the sailing so much fun! Would definitely recommend. Thanks E!"
* A traveler said: "For people that have think that they have seen it all, no you haven't and elf was amazing at showing this to you. We even got to see a turtle and got some fresh fruit from a local fruit stand. Had so much fun and Elf is amazing and very knowledgeable about everything you could probably ask about or wanna know. Highly recommend."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Catamaran Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Stand Up Paddleboarding
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Magic Island
- Lanikai Beach
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Banzai Pipeline
- Waikele Center
- Byodo-In Temple
- Diamond Head
- Koʻolau Range
- Honolulu Harbor
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Waimea Bay
- Waimea Valley
- Honolulu Zoo
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Honolulu Hale
- Lyon Arboretum