Top Panajachel Travel & Transportation Services
Saved to wishlist!
4 Panajachel Travel & Transportation Services | All Panajachel Tours
Your shared shuttle transport will bring you between the main tourist hubs of Antigua and Panajachel at Lake Atitlan. You can request to be dropped off at the main public dock to get on a boat to the other lake villages.
Our service is a timely and direct service between Panajachel at Lake Atitlan, and Guatemala City. We do airport drop-offs, and bring passengers to any of the central zones in Guatemala City.
Watch the sunrise light up Lake Atitlan and the Volcanic Ring of Fire from one of the highest points at Lake Atitlan: Indian Nose. After pickup from your Panajachel lodging and a 90-minute drive through the highlands, take an easy 30-minute hike to the summit of Indian Nose, followed by a trip to Sacred Hunters Cave. This tour includes round-trip transportation from your hotel as well as all entrance fees and a professional guide.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
ABOUT THE COMPANY Mayan Caribbean Travel is a tourism and transportation company with 29 years of experience in Central America. Our drivers and guides are professionally trained, punctual and attentive to the needs of our customers. USEFUL INFO & AMENITIES Stops : no stops Reclining seats Air conditioning Luggage allowance : 1 bag and 1 hand luggage per passenger
Things to do near Panajachel
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in Santa Ana
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in La Libertad
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands