To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Experience the flora and fauna near Sarasota on this small-group eco kayak tour. Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time, then roam and explore the beautiful mangrove tunnels and estuaries of picturesque Sarasota Bay. Also, see friendly manatees in their natural environment. It’s a favorite tour for all ages—great for the beginner or experienced paddler. The use of a kayak and life jacket is included.
• Experiences can be customized to your tastes, pleasures and sense of adventure
• The experiences are adventurous, and we try to cap the number of guests in an outing to 8 intermediate or advanced riders
• English or Western saddles
• Knowledgeable, friendly & fun guides
• String of amazing, beautiful horses
• Scenic properties are surprisingly close to town and to I-75
• Servicing locals & tourists, corporate, wedding-related, special occasion, retreats, groups, snowbirds, hotel guests
• We can coordinate simultaneous trail riding, kayaking and swamp buggy experiences to service larger groups of up to 30, culminating in the meal altogether
• For more info call 941.705.3884
Secure a private fishing trip in Sarasota Bay on your ideal date by prebooking this private charter. Meet your captain, board your well-equipped boat, and fish the backwaters with instructions and equipment provided. Enjoy the scenery and peace; fish for tarpon, trout, and other species in the coves and canals; and let your captain advise on keeping or releasing catches. A choice of time slots gives you useful flexibility.
Come and discover a kayak eco tour into the shallow protected waters of Lido Keys. Please call if tours are all booked. In one tour you will see the exotic mangrove tunnels, dolphins, manatees, and other sealife. Located just minutes from Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key, Siesta Key, Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, and Venice. This is the most popular kayak tour in Sarasota.