La Orotava Valley Tours and Activities
Stretching out from the shadows of the Teide Volcano and framed by the rolling peaks of the eponymous mountains, La Orotava Valley is home to some of Tenerife’s most scenic landscapes. With its lush banana plantations and vineyards, steep cliffs and pine-clad mountains, this is prime hiking terrain and a number of well-known trails run through the valley.
Highlights include the Mirador del Humboldt viewpoint, which offers an expansive panoramic view over the valley below; the historic town of La Orotava, famed for its unique architecture and botanical gardens; and the volcanic sand beaches of El Bollullo, Martín Alonso and El Rincón.
Tours and Activities to Experience La Orotava Valley
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mt. Teide and Masca Valley Tour in Tenerife
- Mount Teide and Tenerife North Shore Excursion with Food & Wine Tasting
- The Terraces of the North (Island Tour)
- E-MTB TOUR. Orotava valley + it's historic villages + local traditions.
- Things to do in Canary Islands
- Things to do in Gran Canaria
- Things to do in La Palma
- Things to do in Fuerteventura
- Things to do in Puerto del Rosario
- Things to do in Lanzarote
- Things to do in Arrecife
- Things to do in Funchal
- Things to do in Agadir
- Things to do in Essaouira
- Things to do in Marrakech
- Things to do in Ouarzazate
- Things to do in Madeira
- Things to do in Atlantic Coast
- Things to do in Central Morocco