Toronto Tours, Tickets, & Excursions
* A traveler said: "Mel makes our trip pleasant and fun. He guided us to our trip with sense of humor and made some suggestions to make our more useful and memorable."
* A traveler said: "The staff was so amazing, and sweet! I took my boyfriend here as a surprise for his birthday and he LOVED it! It was so beautiful and fun!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful evening The food was very good. It's buffet style not a buffet you can't get as much food as you want so we kind of left hungry but it was still worth it."
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable. The ride on the Hornblower was magnificent. I’ve never experienced anything like it before."
* A traveler said: "Awesome views of the city skyline. This was such relaxing way to enjoy a couple of drinks, watch some wildlife and spend some time on the water. All the staff were friendly and helpful. Definitely something I would recommend."
* A traveler said: "He told us a little bit of the history of the place. Showed us the land marks not just the falls as most tourists knows etc"
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good with Narrator and perfect performance. Keep it Harbour tour.You gave us enough knowledge about Toronto"
* A traveler said: "We booked the tour for my husmand's 70th birthday. It was a wonderful jorney we'll remember for a long time. Everything was well organized and service was great!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience. Wish it was longer! Best views of the city. Words can’t explain the feeling, only through experience will you know!"
* A traveler said: "The amazing views, kind staff, easy process. This was an amazing tour would definitely try again. definitely recommend it for travellers or just another way of seeing the city."
* A traveler said: "The aerial view tour of the Niagara Falls was a once in a lifetime experience.. We loved it!! The lunch and the champagne toast made it a memorable occasion!!Recommended 100%."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The guide Mr.Nimesh was great. He was very knowledgeable and did an excellent job. Overall a great tour."
* A traveler said: "We were able to get in a bit early (yeah) it was nice and quiet. Kids had an absolute blast as did the adults. Very fun, educational and thought provoking."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, my driver Nathan was a true professional and went above and beyond to look after us all on the tour. It was small group so ideal in these uncertain times. We packed in so much not he day trip and I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Had a blast! Saw a little bit of everything that makes Niagara such a great tourist destination. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "What an absolutely wonderful day! Mike and driver Bill were really great. The weather was spectacular with clear blue skies and gorgeous fall colors. My grandkids had the best time ever getting soaked at the Falls. Couldn't ask for a better day! Loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Hubby had goosebumps going through this museum. Had a hard time making him leave! Awesome exhibition!! Definitely worth the money."
* A traveler said: "a beautiful, clan and pristine museum. only had 3 hours, could have spent the day. very detailed exhibits."
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! Our host Salim, was awesome! He had a great attitude from start to finish. The trip there was quick since we went on a Sunday and there wasn't any traffic. Enjoyed the stops and The Whistblower boat ride."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed everything about the trip although not a wine lover enjoyed it couldn't have wished for more"
* A traveler said: "Just a good way to relax and have fun. Also it was educational. It might be good even if the weather is not great."
* A traveler said: "Loved the exclusivity offered to us on the trip. Also viewing the great falls was an over whelming experience"
* A traveler said: "Our trip to Niagara Falls was amazing. Aside from the spectacular view, our tour guide Favio was great. He is the best tour guide ever. His knowledge about the history and how friendly he was, was phenomenal. I would recommend this tour company to all of my friends and share our one of a kind experience. Niagara Falls is indeed one of the best attractions in Canada."
* A traveler said: "Was nothing but a positive experience — the staff were beyond friendly and took the time to clearly explain what we as the customers were to do. Safety was held to a high standard and the pilot was very talented. I would highly recommend the 14 Minute Heli Tour over Toronto to both locals and visitors."
Frequently Asked Questions
- CF Toronto Eaton Centre
- Roundhouse Park
- Rogers Centre
- Ripley's Aquarium of Canada
- Casa Loma
- Gibraltar Point Lighthouse
- Scotiabank Arena (Air Canada Centre)
- CN Tower
- Fort York National Historic Site
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Toronto High Park
- Art Gallery of Ontario
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Toronto
- Yonge-Dundas Square
- Ontario Place
- Royal Botanical Gardens (RBG)
- Humber Bay Park
- Toronto Islands
- Toronto Little Italy
- Distillery Historic District
- Harbourfront Centre
- St. Lawrence Market
- Toronto Financial District
- Royal Ontario Museum (ROM)
- Toronto Chinatown
- Toronto Kensington Market
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania