To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
Explore the Victoria Memorial Hall, a beautiful specimen of Indo-British architecture that commemorates Queen Victoria. Walk through the 9 galleries, and see some of the thousands of artifacts. Visit the exquisitely designed Victoria Memorial Garden. Admire its manicured lawns, stately trees, and the many statues of figures like Queen Victoria and King Edward VII.
Explore the Green Destination - The Sundarbans - Home of Royal Bengal Tiger
Enjoy your leisure time in magical mangrove forest, wonderful natural site and largest delta in the world in our 2 Night 3 Days Sundarban Safari, you will feel fresh unending oxygen, pure air and the beauty of green nature. we will take you most exotic and unknown place by our tourist boat. sundarban forest surrounded by water bodies with abundant chances to view wild life.
• Kolkata to Sundarban by A/C Car/Bus with free hotel / Airport / Rly. Station Pickup & Drop
• Enjoy Delicious Food in Floating Boat, feel like a Flotel (Breakfast & Lunch)
• Enjoy the boat journey into the river , so many creeks and estuary of Bay of Bengal, chances to see wild animals, with English Speaking Guide.
• See the jungle top view from different watch tower
• Enjoy your evening with local folk song, tribal dance with campfire