As the seasons change and summer swings around, Zurich comes into its own with a whole host of activities for locals and travelers alike. With Lake Zurich as your backdrop, here are some of the best ways to have fun in the sun in this Swiss city.
- Enjoy a revolving cable car ride to the summit of Mt. Titlis for spectacular Alpine views.
- Cruise across tranquil Lake Zurich on a sightseeing boat tour.
- Stroll through the Old Town and discover top attractions such as Bahnhofstrasse, the Limmat River, and Lindenhof.
- Savor the taste of Switzerland at the Lindt Chocolate Factory outlet
- Take the scenic Dolderbahn (cogwheel railway) up to the beautiful Zurichberg district.
- Embark on a day trip to an exciting Alpine destination such as Jungfraujoch or the Bernese Oberland.