Are you interested in?
Nature and Wildlife
229 Tours & Activities
535 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Agadir
15 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy an unforgettable ride on the back of a Moroccan camel on this sunset excursion from an Agadir ranch. Escape the bustle of the city and reach picturesque locations in the countryside, from a eucalyptus forest to a scenic village. You might also spot migratory birds, including flamingos. Tours end with a tasty mint tea break with Moroccan cakes.
- A two-hour camel ride from an Agadir lunch, with Moroccan tea break
- Tours are specially timed to coincide with sunset, meaning you’ll be guaranteed the best views
- Venture beyond the city and discover off-the-beaten-locations in the countryside
- Bring your cameras: outings include a special photo break at the mouth of the Souss River
Saved to wishlist!
2 hour camel ride
Free drink (mint tea)
Souvenir photos (available for purchase)
Access to the beach of Agadir (because it is forbidden for camels)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Agadir port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be at your pickup point 10 minutes before the start of the hour.
- Children are accepted but each child must be in front of his mother or father on the camel and for babies a baby carrier is required.
- The trips are canceled when it rains because the camel is subject to slips in these conditions because of his flat feet without shoes and without iron.
- The visit is not recommended for people with severe back and hip disease and for pregnant women
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- for people who prefer morning camel treks or other times during the day, please book ( Agadir Camel riding with Hotel Transfers) by checking our other products posted on TripAdvisor.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY DAR SOUSS LOISIR
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camel ride at the sunset in Agadir with Hotel Transfers ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel ride at the sunset in Agadir with Hotel Transfers ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- "Not a problem for the lovely Sanaa who organised everything." See review
Product code: 67463P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Camel ride at the sunset in Agadir with Hotel Transfers
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingAgadirShore Excursions - Atlantic CoastNature and Wildlife - Atlantic CoastPorts of Call Tours - Atlantic CoastShore Excursions - EssaouiraNature and Wildlife - EssaouiraPorts of Call Tours - EssaouiraShore Excursions - MarrakechNature and Wildlife - MarrakechPorts of Call Tours - MarrakechCategory