Make a splash on a white water rafting adventure in the Koprulu Canyon on this day trip from Antalya. Don rafting gear, board a shared raft, and set off to paddle through sections of rapids. Navigate the foaming waters and drift along calm stretches in-between on your 8-mile (13 kilometer) journey, before finishing with an outdoor lunch. Instruction and rafting equipment provided, and no experience is needed. Lunch and Antalya hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- the river is breathtaking and the views are so scenic
- the raft guide was so much fun and he made the activity so pleasant and so entertaining
- the rafting is doable for anyone, the water is so cold but so refreshing
- the bus picking us up was 40 minutes late in the morning (the management wasn't even apologetic when we complained abt that)
- the life jackets are so dirty (they literally stink)
- the schedule was not clear at all : they didn't tell us how long it will take overall, they didn't tell us we should bring specific shoes, so we went with our sneakers and when we got there they told us we should get the shoes for 30 TL, they didn't tell us that there will be a zip line option in the middle, and assuming everything is included, we didn't bring cash. moreover, they did a snack stop in the middle of the event and they told us it's two hours away from the lunch and that it's not included in the event fees, so we had to pay to eat sandwiches, then we reached the final destination in less than an hr and we weren't hungry and we barely ate the lunch (which wasn't delicious at all)
Overall a great day out, the actual rafting experience was 9/10 and the tour guide Carlos on the boat was awesome.
The day started with a 1.5 hour coach journey read somewhere it was 30 mins from Lara Beach area, the small coach had a problem with the air con and it was extremely uncomfortable the whole trip both ways
When we arrived we was told the water would be cold and we would need to hire wet-suits read beforehand all equipment supplied
After the experience we was taken for a meal back at the start point, which was better than I expected, it was a chance for them to sell the photos and videos after we had sat through 30 mins of the video, note you can take your own cameras which we did with a action camera and head-mount at your expense if they get damaged
summary - great experience, not so great long hot journey and extra costs not mentioned