Are you interested in?
- Private guided tour of Arequipa covering the Juanita Mummy Museum, the city's colonial suburbs and the Monastery of Santa Catalina
- Explore the colonial architecture and white volcanic rock of the Monastery of Santa Catalina
- Discover the history of the Incas as you view 'Juanita,' the frozen mummy sacrificed to the mountain gods
- Enjoy amazing city views of colonial buildings in Arequipa's suburbs of Cayma, Yanahuara and Sabandia
- Get personalized attention from your guide and your own vehicle on this private tour
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cultural Immersion Travel Peru E.I.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms