Are you interested in?
- Glide through the Gothic Quarter, one of Barcelona's oldest neighborhoods
- Cruise past the historical fishing district of Barceloneta Beach and visit the Maremagnum
- Choose from three different start times to suit your schedule
- Small-group tour limited to five people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Barcelona Segway Fun office Address: Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, Barcelona, Spain Directions: 200m walk from Jaume I metro station (yellow line)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Continue to the impressive Columbus Monument and discover the historical associations the intrepid explorer has with Barcelona; glide around the picturesque harbor of Port Vell to see opulent yachts; and admire the 19th-century structure of Palau de Mar, home to a sublime selection of seafood restaurants and the Museum of Catalan History.
Next, venture to the metropolitan complex of Maremagnum, home to sophisticated sops, refined restaurants and lively bars, then ride through the charming neighborhood of Paseo Juan de Borbon on the way to Barceloneta Beach. Soar over the soft sands of the seafront and take in gorgeous views of the coast before following the promenade to the Olympic Port.
Return to the Gothic Quarter and bid farewell to your guide after your adventurous tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to take part in a tour is 10 years old. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please note that by local laws the minimum age to drive a Segway is 16 years old - underaged participants can join the tour with electric bicycles (tour price remains the same).
- Helmets are mandatory and rental is free. A training session will be given so that every rider has enough skills to drive in the city.
- Valid I.D. or passport is required at the time of the tour (a copy is also accepted).
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- Minimum weight for Segway riders is 35 kg (77 lbs) and the maximum is 140 kg (310 lbs).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended. In case of rain we provide raincoats, nonetheless, we recommend guests to bring their own. In case of severe weather, the option of an alternative date and time convenient for both parties will be given.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Barcelona Segway Fun
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The sun sets very late but if you are lucky, you may be able to see it set over the ocean." See review