1 day (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Combine two Jamaican experiences—a visit to the Appleton Rum Estate and a dip in the nearby YS Falls—on this single tour from Kingston. Travel through the wild and lush St. Elizabeth parish in provided transportation, which means you can focus on the scenery instead of driving and directions. Tour the famous rum distillery and taste their products, visit YS Falls to cool off, and have lunch at the local favorite Pelican Bar (own expense).
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Kingston
- Entrance fees to all sites visited
- Water provided to keep you hydrated
- Guide shares information about the culture and history of St. Elizabeth parish
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off within the Kingston area
Professional driver/ guide
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
DVD (available to purchase)
Meals and Drink (US$10.00 - US$20.00)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel in Kingston area
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required for private option
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required for small-group option
- Bring change of clothes and spare carrier bag for wet clothes
- Dress code is smart casual, bring sunscreen and wear swim wear under your clothes and water shoes for the climbing of the falls
- Falls climbing and rum tasting not suitable for pregnant women
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please provide hotel name and address at time of booking in Special Requirements field.
- OPERATED BY Sheresa Dixon
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 19594P4