Are you interested in?
Old Town Cartagena Tours
84 Tours & Activities
145 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
465 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Gran Colombia Tours Guide
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up our clients anywhere within Cartagena city - hotels, hostels, Airbnb, vacation rentals, points of interest, and also at Rafael Núñez International Airport.
- Rafael Núñez International Airport, Crespo Calle 70, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Cartagena de Indias, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Gold Museum is closed on Sundays however, our guide will give you options for another museum according to your interests.
- Be aware this tour is walking.
- If you have a layover in Cartagena please select the airport or cruise ship terminal as a pick-up point for the layover tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Gran Colombia Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walled City + Museums Cartagena City Tour 4H?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Walled City + Museums Cartagena City Tour 4H?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Walled City + Museums Cartagena City Tour 4H?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Walled City + Museums Cartagena City Tour 4H?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 59388P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - Santa MartaWalking Tours - Santa MartaPorts of Call Tours - Santa MartaHistorical Tours - Santa MartaHalf-day Tours - Santa MartaShore Excursions - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsPorts of Call Tours - San Blas IslandsHistorical Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsCategory
Convento de la Popa de la GaleraPlaza de San DiegoNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Isla del EncantoRafael Nuñez House MuseumNaval Museum of the CaribbeanCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)La India Catalina MonumentOld Town Cartagena