Are you interested in?
- This option adds an element of luxury to your evening cruise
- See a different side of Da Nang during a night cruise
- Opt for a cruise on Saturday to see the Dragon Bridge breathe fire
- Get a taste of Vietnamese culture during a performance
Departure & Return
Our Cruise is located at the river bank,in front of Cham Museum,nearby the Tail of Dragon Bridge.You will see our Dragon Cruise name in Vietnamese ''Tàu Rồng Sông Hàn''.Our Cruise will leave the bank at 8.pm daily.So our guests should be at the bank at 7.45.pm at least to check in.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 1.m height is free of charge.
- Children upper 1.m height is the same price with adult.
- The ticket is valid to specific day of bookings only.
- Please provide us full name of guests for us to buy Han Cruise Insurance.
- Please provide printed ticket or show electronic ticket on your phone to our Han Crew team when you check in on Han Cruise.
- Please to be in time for the journey.
- If the weather is bad(strong wind,flood,and storm),the trip is cancelled with full refund.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hung Le Travel Co.,Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff