Are you interested in?
- Small-group tour
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Multi-Day Trip
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Darwin Airport, Darwin, Northern Territory Australia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Torch / flashlight, wide brimmed hat, sunscreen, insect repellent, water bottle (1.5 litres), walking shoes/boots, sleeping bag (if you prefer to use your own), toiletries, swim wear, towel, camera, comfortable and casual clothing for 4 days.
- Itinerary may change due to cultural reasons, seasonal changes, operational logistics and accessibility.
- Safari is not suitable for children under 5 years of age.
- Due to limited space on the vehicle please restrict luggage to one day pack and one soft overnight bag/backpack (maximum 10kg). Excess luggage should be stored at your Darwin accommodation.
- *Access to Twin and Jim Jim Falls cannot be guaranteed and will be substituted with a suitable alternative. Where one falls is open and the other is not we will spend additional time there.
- *Wangi Falls may not be accessible. During this time we will provide an alternative or spend more time in locations visited.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wayoutback Australian Safaris
If you cancel at least 30 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 7 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 8 and 13 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 75 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 14 and 29 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 4 Day 4WD Arnhem Land Dreaming Top End Safari.