Make your own way to the jetty on Dubai Creek for your cruise. Then, take the red carpet that leads on to the beautiful, glass-walled Bateaux Dubai.
Receive a welcome drink and nibble on canapés as your boat leaves its moorings, and enjoy the next 2.5 hours as you cruise up and down the winding creek.
Take a seat inside the glass-covered deck, find a spot on the open roof terrace or linger on the outdoor deck to absorb the stellar views of Dubai’s illuminated skyline.
Relish the cooling evening breezes as your boat glides beneath the Maktoum and Floating bridges, and take snaps of the Twin Towers, Deira Tower, Clock Tower and Dhow Wharfage.
Pass the Grand Mosque, Old Boat Port and Old Souk, and enjoy a second opportunity to take photos of the floodlit landmarks as your boat turns back along the creek.
Savor a delectable, 4-course dinner of gourmet cuisine, with a wide choice of dishes. See the Itinerary for sample menus. When you book, choose from two drinks options to accompany your meal—a selection of sodas or a package that includes house wines.
After your meal, perhaps return to the open-air decks to admire the last, memorable views.
Your experience concludes when your boat docks at the original departure point.
Sample Dinner Menu
First Course (choice of one):
• Spicy Angus Beef Tartare, topped with a crumbed egg, pickled shitake mushroom, crispy onion, wasabi mayo finishedWith teriyaki & soya burnt butter
• Pan Seared Scallops on a Soft polenta, herb butter, lemongrass creamed corn, scallop fritter & tomato confit
• Boneless BBQ Chicken Wings, roasted pineapple, chestnut puree, fresh herbs & a mango cilantro sauce
• Grilled Peach & Endive Salad ,grilled peaches, fresh red apples, candied pecan nut finished with honey & Sherry vinaigrette (V)
• Mezze, hummus, fatoush salad, beef kofta, warak enab, lemon & herb chicken skewer w Arabic bread
• Japanese Vegetables terrine, fresh vegetable terrine, Mango & avocado cigar,mustard leaf finished with a chili & cilantro sauce (V)Main Course (choice of one):
• Beef tenderloin, served with Peppered foie gras, roasted parsnip puree, crispy wagyu beef cheek & a mushroom sauce
• Rack of lamb, sumac & herb crusted lamb rack on mustard mash potato a lamb tortellini & garlic jus
• Slow roasted duck breast seasoned w five spice, carrot & ginger puree, baby beetroot, confit duck leg fritter, creamed leeks, cherry & duck jus
• Pan-fried sea bass with a Thai red curry sauce, Daikon, bok choy, green beans a seafood wonton & sweet basil
• Roasted Root Vegetables & Quinoa, roasted sweet potato, carrots, parsnips, onion, eggplant & zucchini, tomato chutney & a fresh tomato coulis (V)
• Cannelloni of leek & portobello mushrooms, fresh pasta filled with leek & mushrooms baked with mozzarella served with tomato concasse & pesto (V)Dessert (choice of one):
• Trio Cheesecake, coconut vanilla & berry cheese cake served w fruit compote, passion fruit cream & mango sorbet
• Cherries & Custard, deluxe almond cake, cherry mouse, yuzu & berry sauce & cherry yoghurt ice cream
• Hazelnut Parfait, Nutella ganache, roasted hazelnut & strawberry ice cream
• Chocolate Fondant, caramelized pear, chocolate crumble & caramel ice cream
• Fruit Plate served with Lychee sorbet & a passion fruit coulis
• Selection of cheese served with dried fruits & nuts, lavish bread & apricot chutney