Are you interested in?
- Enjoy a comprehensive, private introduction to some of Dublin’s top sights
- Listen to tales of local history and beyond that not all travelers get to enjoy
- Get personalized recommendations from your guide that will enhance your trip
- Continue your exploration after the tour ends at a central location
Departure & Return
At the Molly Malone statue, Suffolk St, Dublin 2
This tour will conclude at the upper courtyard of Dublin Castle
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands