Are you interested in?
Dublin Zoo Tours
9 Tours & Activities
Hop on Hop Off
5 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
356 Tours & Activities
1 hour 45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the beauty, history, and culture of Dublin during this popular hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. Choose from 1- or 2-day tickets and follow the route that highlights the best of the Emerald Isle's capital city. Discover historic buildings, iconic sites, ancient landmarks and vibrant nightlife at your own pace and enjoy free extras. With multiple stops along the way—including the Guinness Storehouse, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Temple Bar, and the Irish Whiskey Museum—this popular option ensures you don't miss a thing.
- Travel the city in style by open-top double-decker bus
- Take in top city attractions such as Dublin Castle, the Guinness Storehouse, and Temple Bar
- Enjoy complete freedom to hop on and off at your leisure
- Gain insight into Dublin’s history from the informative on-board commentary
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited hop on hop off for 24 or 48 hours
10% discount at Irish Whiskey Museum
10% discount at Irish Day Tours
10% discount at Lazy Bike Tours
2 Free Walking Tours Included
2 children travel for free with every full paying adult ticket
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour operates All year round (except on Christmas Day), and runs daily.
- Bus runs on Friday & Saturdays from 10:00am - 4:00pm. Sundays from 11:00am - 4:00pm, Duration - 105 minutes. Frequency - every 60 minutes. , however this is subject to change depending on the time of day and year; please check locally for the latest timetable.
- Tour begins at the Irish Whiskey Museum, however passengers can hop on to the tour at any bus stop along the route.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- You must bring a mobile or printed voucher for this tour.
- Mobile vouchers can be redeemed at any of stops along the route. Paper vouchers must be redeemed at one of the following tourist offices: 37 College Green, Dublin 2. 69 Upper O'Connell Street, Dublin 1.
- Buses provide a multilingual audio tour commentary; on some services a live English guide is available.
- Walking Tours: Daily departures at 10:30am from 37 College Green
- With your voucher, enjoy flexible access for up to 12 months from the travel date you select at check-out.
- 2 children travel for free with every full paying adult ticket. No ticket required for the children
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY City Sightseeing Ltd - Europe
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during City Sightseeing Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during City Sightseeing Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during City Sightseeing Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The driver(s) do not stop at each individual stop, so advance notice will need to be given." See review
- "This activity is good idea to make easy the distance between all the tourist attractions, but it isn't the best choice if you want to know the highlights of the city and enjoy the journey, it's almost impossible." See review
- "Make sure you ask the driver if a bus is coming back to a stop as we got stuck up North at the cemetery and had to cab it to the next stop down (which we found out was closed" See review
Product code: 2916DUB
Compare Similar Experiences
City Sightseeing Dublin Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffPub ToursBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesDistillery Tours Food, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportDublinHop on Hop Off - BelfastPub Tours - BelfastBus Tours - BelfastCity Tours - BelfastAudio Guides - BelfastDistillery Tours - BelfastHop on Hop Off - LimerickPub Tours - LimerickBus Tours - LimerickCity Tours - LimerickAudio Guides - LimerickDistillery Tours - LimerickHop on Hop Off - GalwayPub Tours - GalwayBus Tours - GalwayCity Tours - GalwayAudio Guides - GalwayDistillery Tours - GalwayCategory
St. Stephen's GreenRiver LiffeyDublin City HallSt. Anne’s ParkGlendaloughLittle Museum of DublinSkerries MillsKells Monastic SiteWicklow GaolGPO Witness History Visitor CentreDublin City Gallery the Hugh LaneTrim CastleGAA MuseumNumber Twenty Nine (Georgian House Museum)ConnemaraJames Joyce CentreMolly Malone StatueGiant's CausewayDublin Custom HouseNational Museum of Ireland - Decorative Arts & History