Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- You are looking for a day safari in Hluhluwe Imfolozi.
- You are ok travelling a 2h30m distance to reserve.
- You want to experience and learn about the wildlife that roams the reserve.
- You want to experience a guided boat safari on the iSimangaliso Estuary.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- German and Polish languages can be requested (on request)
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair user: Any traveler using wheelchair have to inform (weight & size)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- OPERATED BY 1st Zulu Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "There were other smaller birds but one would assume they were harder for the whole boat to have located in the moment." See review