7-Night Ningaloo Reef Tour with Kayaking, Snorkeling, and Whale Sharks, from Exmouth
- 7-Night Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park Tour, from Exmouth
- Explore Cape Range National Park while kayaking, snorkeling, and hiking over five days
- Learn about the marine life of Western Australia
- Stay at a well-equipped campsite with a private beach, along with three nights at a deluxe resort
- Includes all accommodations, kayak, snorkel, and camping gear, and a full-day swimming with whale sharks tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointMantarays Ningaloo Resort (formerly Ningaloo Novotel) or pickup at your Exmouth hotel
What To Expect
In the morning, head to your home base for the next four nights: a deluxe campsite located deep within the national park at a secluded spot with its own private beach. Your guide provides equipment such as swags, tents, and sleeping bags, and the camp has a refrigerator, freezer, and good lighting. From there, you'll spend five days kayaking, snorkeling, and hiking in the national park.
The Ningaloo Reef is located directly off the coast of the national park, and boasts extensive marine ecosystems. The reef measures 200 miles (320 km) long and is Australia's largest fringing coral reef. It provides shelter to 500 species of tropical fish, 220 coral species, and is frequented by whale sharks. It offers superb snorkeling, scuba diving and kayaking in its warm shallow waters.
Expect to paddle along most of the Cape Range National Park coastline during your stay, with transfer back to the base camp at the end of each day.
Spend the final two nights of your tour in deluxe accommodation at the 4.5-star Novotel Ningaloo Resort. Your last full day includes a day tour to swim with whale sharks and explore the outer reef. Celebrate your final evening with a group dinner at one of the finest restaurants in town.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- OPERATED BY Exmouth Adventure Co
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 7-Night Ningaloo Reef Tour with Kayaking, Snorkeling, and Whale Sharks, from Exmouth.