45 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Travel like an Alaskan—aboard a dogsled—during this dogsledding and mushing experience in Fairbanks. Hop aboard and hold on to be towed by energetic dogs down five miles (eight kilometers) of snowy trails with your private party. You can help drive the team with voice commands, as your guide supervises from the back of the sled.
- Private tour for your party only
- Learn about the history of mushing through guided commentary
- Cold weather gear provided
- Ask plenty of questions of your private guide
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced Guide & Alaskan Husky dog team
Hotel pickup and drop off
Departure & Return
Departure Point3355 Repp Rd, North Pole, AK 99705, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Arrive 15 Minutes prior to tour start
- Passengers over 250 pounds or 113 Kilograms must purchase 2 tickets
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rods Alaskan Guide Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Dog Sledding and Mushing Experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Dog Sledding and Mushing Experience?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dog Sledding and Mushing Experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 30637P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWinter SportsOutdoor ActivitiesFairbanksNature and Wildlife - AlaskaWinter Sports - AlaskaCategory