2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Marvel at Alaska’s dazzling winter landscapes in complete silence with this snowshoe excursion along the Tanana River trails. Grab a pair of snowshoes and hiking poles and make your way through the pristine tundra and forest with a guide, taking in a historic Alaskan village and learning about the local flora and fauna along the way. Cap off your adventure with a warm cup of cocoa and homemade cookies.
- An eco-friendly snowshoe excursion through the Alaskan countryside
- Spot wildlife and admire the view along the Tanana River trails
- A guide, snowshoes, and winter gear provided for a safe adventure
- Hot chocolate and fresh cookies to end your experience
Saved to wishlist!
Snowshoes / Hiking Polls
Coffee and/or Tea
Some winter gear availble - must let us know in advance
Cold Weather Gear
Good Winter Boots - (Not UGG's)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTanana Wayside and Boat Launch, Fairbanks, AK 99709, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your hotel in Fairbanks or you can meet us out there, the choice is up to you.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Williams Premier Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 226902P2